From Colombo Fort:
- Take a bus headed towards Katunayake or Negombo
- Get down at Dandugama Rural Bank.(after about 2.5 Km from the Ja Ela Police Station)
From Negombo :
- Take any bus headed towards Ja - Ela and get down at Dandugama Rural Bank. (After about 1.5 km from the Dandugama Bridge)
- Take a train along the Puttalam Line and get off at the the Kudahakapola Station.(Two stations after Ja Ela when coming from Colombo or Two stations after Seeduwa when coming from Puttalam side)
- Take a three-wheeler to Radiant Eye Hospital at Dandugama. It will approximately cost you Rs: 70/=
- Or get off the Ja Ela station and take a bus headed towards Katunayake or Negombo and get down at Ja Ela Rural Bank. (Rs: 12/- per person)
- From Colombo– Katunayake Expressway Take the “Ja Ela Exit” and turn to the Katunayake side and proceed for about 2.5 km.
- After proceeding for about 2.5 km, you may find a Ceypetco Petrol shed to your right side.
- From there proceed for another 50m. You will see Radiant Eye Hospital towards your left.
- After passing the Dandugama Bridge, you will find a Petrol station to your right.
- As you proceed you will find the Dandugama Rural Bank towards your right. The Radiant Eye Hospital will be next on your right